Experience San Diego right on the Bay while relaxing on a sailing excursion with San Diego Sailing Tours. This 2 hour tour cruises near Point Loma, Coronado, and Downtown San Diego. Let the wind and the sea take your breath away as you take in the local scenic view and wildlife.
- Cruise the Harbor aboard a classically restored yacht.
- Intimate group, no more than 6 passengers per charter.
- Views of Downtown, Point Loma, Harbor Island, Shelter Island, and Coronado Island.
- Experienced skipper for a safe and smooth sailing experience.
- Tasty selection of cheese, salami, and crackers served onboard. First glass of white wine or beer is complimentary!
Our tours host up to 6 passengers, including children, creating an intimate group experience. There is always a chance of seeing natural wildlife such as seals, sea lions, and dolphins. Our captains offer first class service by providing refreshing beverages and snacks, with your first glass of wine or beer as complimentary. While on your journey, be sure to ask your Captain about the local history and their expansive sailing knowledge.
Sail onboard one of five gorgeously restored luxury sailing vessels. As you cruise the harbor, admire the vessel’s characteristic mahogany and teak woodwork, classic lines, and distinctive interior design that is no longer seen in today’s production. Our yachts are restored by our own crew, most of them built right here in California. Stretching 36 ft. in length, you have room to relax, walk around, and find the perfect spot to enjoy your cruise.
Create the memory you’ll never forget on San Diego when you make your reservations and get your eTickets Today!