Take a Fully-Guided NYC Night Bus Tour With a Recipient of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. See New York City sparkle, on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City's sites at night.
- Take a Fully-Guided NYC Night Bus Tour With a Recipient of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence & the Viator Travel Award!
- Our NYC DCA Licensed Tour guides hop off with you at each stop to make sure you receive the BEST NYC Sightseeing Experience possible
- Enjoy guided walking tours of Chelsea Market, the High Line Park, Fulton Ferry Landing at the base of the Brooklyn Bridge, Grand Central Station (Inside tour) & More!
- Sightsee in Comfort and Luxury! Ride in climate-controlled, luxury tour buses that offer pleasant touring experience and protection from weather elements
- Complimentary Bottled Water is available on buses
This 4.5-hour guided night bus tour includes stops at High Line Park, Chelsea Market, Brooklyn Bridge, Grand Central Terminal and more! The tour starts at 5:30 pm in the Times Square area (7th Ave between 50th and 51st Streets; middle of the block), and ends at 10:00 pm at the same location.
The first stop is one of the most fascinating attractions in New York City - the High Line Park. The stop includes a 15-minute walk on the elevated, linear park that was originally a railway dating back to the industrial days of the west side of Manhattan.
Along the way to Brooklyn, you'll see the Sports Center at Chelsea Piers, the West Village, the Financial District, the most traditional side of Chinatown and the three bridges along the East River - Brooklyn, Williamsburg, and Manhattan Bridge.
Additional neighborhoods seen along the way include Tribeca, where celebrities such as Robert De Niro and Taylor Swift live, and Greenwich Village, the bohemian neighborhood known for great nightlife.
Additional sites you'll also see from the comfort of your bus are Washington Square Park, the iconic Macy's Herald Square, where the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade concludes each year, the scenic Bryant Park, Washington Square Park, and the New York Library, shown in movies such as "Ghostbusters,” "Sex and the City," and "The Day After Tomorrow."
The 20-minute inside tour of Grand Central Terminal includes a walk through this historic national landmark, as well as a great photo opportunity of the Chrysler Building.