Climb aboard the stately vessel, Paddlewheeler Creole Queen, with it's elegantly appointed dining rooms and soft period lighting. Enjoy a lavish Creole buffet on the Creole Queen Dinner Jazz Cruise. It's a New Orleans cruise that can't be beat and one you don't want to miss!
- Savor a Lavish Creole Buffet served in elegantly appointed dining rooms
- Enjoy your favorite cocktails and sweet river breezes on the promenade deck as the city skyline slips by under a canopy of stars
- See spectacular views of the French Quarter, Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral and the French Market
- Listen to jazz musicians play as you cruise down "Old Man River" in style and comfort-Live music currently not available
- Escort your dance partner for a sweep across the wooden parquet dance floors
When night falls, the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen rises to the occasion. Step on board and cruise into the night, where the sleepless activity of America's busiest port buzzes
Cruise down the Mighty Mississippi enjoying a lavish Creole Dinner and captivating skyline views. Relax on the promenade deck with your favorite beverage or escort your dance partner for a sweep across the dance floor.
The 1,000 passenger Creole Queen is New Orleans most luxurious excursion vessel. It features outer decks with authentically patterned wrought iron trims, inviting guests to stroll back in time as they settle into the mood of a bygone era. The plush Victorian Style interiors are richly appointed and feature soft period lighting, wooden parquet dance floors, and Louisiana Cypress bars accented with brass railing for a warm and welcoming setting.
Guests will enjoy a lavish Creole Buffet that includes: New Orleans Gumbo, Jambalaya, Creole Chicken Smothered in a Garlic Sauce, Cajun Braised Beef Brisket, Shrimp Creole and Cajun Potatoes.
After dining, you are invited to enjoy your favorite cocktail on the promenade deck. Feel the sweet river breezes, as the city skyline slips by under a canopy of stars. An unforgettable experience you don't want to miss, and a cruise worth sharing with family and friends.
Make your reservation and buy your eTicket today for the Creole Queen Dinner Jazz Cruise. It's pure New Orleans and pure pleasure!