Sun Studio - "Birthplace of Rock N' Roll!" - the Most Famous Recording Studio in the World. Talk about Memorabilia! This is where the blending of Blues and Country music came together in the Big Bang of Rock N Roll. Experience it yourself on this guided tour of Sun Studio.
- Special 50Th Anniversary Tour of the "Million Dollar Quartet" jam session and recordings featuring Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins, and Jerry Lee Lewis
- Music & Memorabilia to highlight the Legendary lives of music giants
- Sun Studio is Memphis' 3rd National Historic Landmark
- The Sun Studio Soda Shop and Record Store - take a trip back to the 1950's
Hear outtakes from sessions, touch Elvis' first microphone, see loads of memorabilia, and re-live the history of the studio that launched the musical careers of Johnny Cash, B.B. King, Charlie Rich, Little Milton, Roy Orbison, Howlin' Wolf, Carl Perkins, Rosco Gordon, Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis Presley & many other music legends!
This year marks the 50th Anniversary of the world famous 'Million Dollar Quartet' jam session and recordings at Sun Studio, featuring Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins, and a young Jerry Lee Lewis. Our Special Anniversary Tour
experience contains Music & Memorabilia to highlight the Legendary lives of these music giants.
Also, we are celebrating the National Park Services' designation of Sun Studio as Memphis' 3rd National Historic Landmark & the only Recording Studio in the world to achieve this honor. Please join us for an appreciation of the rich musical heritage of the City of Memphis. More specifically, the impact of the music recorded at Sun Studio had on not only American attitudes & opinions, but on the world as a whole.
Sun Studios is proud to offer shuttle service to Graceland and The Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum. Shuttle seating is limited, and available on a first come, first served basis. Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- First pick up every morning at 10:30 a.m. Pick-ups every hour on the half-hour throughout the day. Final drop-off of the day at 6:30 p.m. Customers waiting on the shuttle are welcome to wait inside the Rock 'n' Soul lobby. Graceland
- Shuttle picks up and drops off every hour at the top of the hour. First pick up is at 10:00 a.m., continuing hourly until 6:00 p.m. from the Graceland Plaza. Sun Studio
- Shuttle picks up and drops off every hour at 15 minutes after the hour. First pick-up and drop-off is at 10:15 a.m., continuing hourly until 6:15 p.m. Step back in time and get your eTicket today. Experience the era of the Big Bang of Rock N Roll where it all began...at Sun Studio!