See the best of Miami on the Historic Miami City Tour to the MAX! Tour South Beach, Downtown Miami, Brickell, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana and Ocean Drive, along with some out-of-the-way areas and hundreds of interesting landmarks.
- Tour in state-of-the-art vehicles with modern luxuries
- Catch sight of the Versace Mansion, the Home of Sylvester Stallone, University of Miami and the spot where the "Thriller" music video was filmed
- Professionally recorded narration in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Mandarin
- Several stops with plenty of time to snap pictures and stretch your legs
- Free souvenir tour map with information about each stop
- Famous movie locations
- Free hotel pick ups in Downtown Miami and Miami Beach
Welcome to Miami Tour Company! Your one-stop shop for the best tours, at the lowest prices, available in Miami. Learn about the city's history, see homes of the rich and famous and tour Miami's most interesting neighborhoods on this city tour of Historic Miami. For sightseeing lovers this is the tour for you.
By Bus and foot we explore South Beach, Wynwood, Little Havana, Key Biscayne and Bayside. We makes several stops on the tour, with plenty of time to exit, take pictures and stretch your legs at each stop. Your free souvenir tour map has information about each stop.
The tour will also take you to enjoy Miami's Little Havana Cuban neighborhood for a food tour of Cuban Cuisine. (Lunch is not included but stop is made) Also included in this awesome tour of Miami is a stop at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, Holocaust Memorial and the Wynwood Walls graffiti art park. From the colorful Art Deco District in Miami Beach to the towering district of downtown Miami, and the Financial Center of Brickell Ave, this tour makes experiencing Miami easy.
Miami Tour Company's vehicles are stylish, comfortable and twenty-first century. Complete with all the amenities necessary for a top-notch, Miami City Tour. A GPS guided audio tours in 8 languages.
Let Miami Tour Company show you around. Make your reservation and buy your eTicket today for the Historic Miami City Tour and experience Miami the right way!