COVID-19 sanitization information: To continue to combat the Coronavirus, we have stepped up our already stringent cleaning protocols. We have roped off seats on the trolley to maintain social distancing. We request that family members stay together in groups of 2. Face coverings are required and will be provided on the trolley.
Tours will be reservation based during this pandemic with limited departure times throughout the day. Our company is committed to maintaining clean, disinfected vehicles for your safety. We utilize a deep disinfectant nightly on all surfaces inside the vehicle, and utilize a multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant as recommended by the CDC for all touch points in the vehicle during the day between tours. We will have hand sanitizer available for your use as you board and disembark the vehicle. Please utilize this dispenser for the safety of you and those around you.
- Covers over 100 points of interest.
- 100% live narration (no pre-recorded tours)
- BEST VIEW! Tallest vehicles with stadium seating.
- Comfortable padded seats.
- Our Trolleys are all-weather vehicles.
- View the lights on Broadway, as well as other notable landmarks beautifully illuminated at night
- Listen as your guides share their personal stories and original songs
- Discover Nashville’s diverse Music History
- Visit Ole Smoky Distillery and Entertainment Complex
- Face coverings are required
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
See the Best First! Welcome aboard Old Town Trolley Tours of Nashville! Enjoy a comprehensive, fully narrated tour like you’ve never imagined!
When you think of Nashville, you might picture a stage full of sparkling legends like Dolly and Porter, Willie and Waylon and Johnny and June but, Nashville is so much more than that! Nashville is cave-dwelling fur traders, pioneering physicians and, even, saber-toothed tigers. Yes, saber-toothed tigers!
How the Tour Works: Our fleet of colorful orange-and-green trolleys travel through Nashville on a twelve-mile loop. Start your tour at 201 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37210, and enjoy our fascinating narrative of the history of 'Music City'. We will make one 20 minute “pit-stop” and then continue the fun until we circle back to where we started. The entire tour should take approximately two hours.